Our team aims at developing applicable knowledge and technology in the computational study of molecular recognition and dynamics. We do so by way of a pragmatic and collaborative approach, working at the interface of biology and physics, applying multi-scale modeling techniques to relevant biological questions.
We currently have five major lines of research in the group:
- Mechanistic understanding of the chromatin remodeling "histone" code
- Computational modeling and dynamics of membrane proteins
- CAPRI and protein docking
- Continuum models for electrostatics of solvated proteins
- Targeting the interactions of the Ets-1 oncoprotein