The Biennial International Conference on Artificial Evolution (EA-2019) will celebrate its 14th anniversary from 28 to 30 October 2019 in Mulhouse, France.
Topics of interest :
Authors are invited to submit original papers related, but not limited to :
- Evolutionary computation, evolutionary optimization, coevolution, natural computing, soft computing.
- Artificial Life, population dynamics.
- Theory, algorithm design and evaluation, implementations, parallelizations.
- Application of evolutionary paradigms to the real world (biosciences, industry, socioeconomic sciences etc).
- Biologically-inspired metaheuristics (swarm intelligence, articial ants, artificial immune systems, cultural algorithms, etc).
- Memetic algorithms, multi-objective optimization, interactive optimization, constraint handling, dynamic optimization, etc.
- Hybridization with other soft computing techniques like machine Learning or fuzzy logic.
- Evolutionary robotics, education, visualization, interactive design and artistic applications.