4, rue B. Pascal
Postdoctoral Fellow position in the Laboratory of Chemoinformatics-University of Strasbourg, France
We are looking for a Cheminformatics Scientist for a postdoctoral project devoted to computer-aided design of new solvents for CO2 capture. This is a collaborative project with the chemical/energy industry involving a database preparation, application of some machine-learning methods for building structure-property models, preparation and screening of a combinatorial library.
The successful candidate has:
• a PhD in Cheminformatics
• knowledge of a chemical database management system (e.g., ChemAxon)
• expert knowledge of at least one cheminformatics toolkit (e.g. RDKit)
• expert knowledge of machine learning techniques and good QSPR practices
• expert knowledge of at least one scripting language in the context of data analysis (e.g. Python)
• additional knowledge of a data pipelining tool (e.g. KNIME) would be advantageous
The application deadline is June 30th 2019. The position will be available on September 1st 2019.
Duration: 1.5 years
Please send applications by email in one PDF file to Prof. Alexandre Varnek (email@example.com) and Frédérick de Meyer (Frederick.firstname.lastname@example.org)