Faculté de Médecine de la Timone
Keywords: Networks, Systems Biology
The Networks and Systems Biology for Diseases group in the Marseille Medical Genetics Unit (MMG, Inserm – La Timone Medical faculty – Aix*Marseille University), has an opening position for a bioinformatician / bioinformatics engineer. The successful applicant will work in an interdisciplinary team of computational biologists, bioinformaticians and systems biologist, involved in the development of network approaches to better understand human disease.
- Master in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, or related fields.
- Skills in manipulation and analysis of biological -omics data
- Proficiency in programming (R, Python, bash...) in Linux environment
- Experience in Bioinformatics workflows and package development would be a plus
- Expected to work collaboratively with other team members
Fully-funded position for 1 year in Marseille. The starting date is expected in Autumn 2019. The salary will be based on experience. The MMG Unit is located in the La Timone faculty of Medicine campus, close to the hospital, and is leader in the field of rare genetic diseases.
Please make sure your application includes a cover letter, a detailed CV and the contact information of 2 references.