Genomic and virulence analysis of a collection of Bacillus cereus strains causing bacteremia in preterm neonates
* Scientific master degree in bioinformatics or similar
* Experience in building and maintaining (bio-)ontologies as well as in automatizing ontology maintenance tasks (e.g. using scripts)
* Experience/exposure with master data management (data stewardship and governance) and with biological data integration as well as algorithms design and implementation
* Experience in semantic web technologies and standards, e.g. with OBO, RDF, OWL, SHACL, SPARQL, SKOS
* Familiar with graph-based systems (e.g. triple stores)
Offre de CDD pour un Ingénieur bioinformaticien en traitement de données NGS
Presentation of the Scientific/clinical environment:
The SIRIC “CURAMUS” led by the AP-HP.6 hospitals located in the East of Paris (Pitié-Salpétrière, Saint-Antoine, Tenon, Trousseau, Charles Foix), represents a major task force in oncology with more than 10 000 new cancer cases/year. CURAMUS is structured around three priority programs integrating research, care and medicines:
1) the neuro-oncology program is focused on gliomas, that strongly require a better understanding of the mechanisms of tumor initiation and progression for developing innovative therapies.
Systems genetics of cardiac aging in Drosophila
Archi-Old-Heart is a project of systems genetics, recently funded by the A*MIDEX foundation of Aix-Marseille Université. The project aims to decipher the natural variations associated with cardiac ageing in Drosophila using an interdisciplinary approach associating genetics, biostatistics, machine learning and network bioinformatics. The project involves the TAGC laboratory in Marseille, France (Laurent Perrin and Christine Brun teams) and the Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute in La Jolla, California, USA (Rolf Bodmer and Karen Occor team).
We have multiple postdoctoral research positions open and are recruiting on a rolling basis at Fudan University in Shanghai.
You will have the freedom to work on projects ranging from the purely algorithmic to the biologically or clinically driven and we can even define a new project that as long as it furthers the long-term interests of the group in extracting information from very large scale metagenomic or imaging datasets.
See the lab's webpage for more information: http://big-data-biology.org/
NeuroSpin is an outstanding research center on the Human brain. Part of the CEA (Atomic Energy Commission) and Paris-Saclay University, the NeuroSpin teams are leaders in very high field MRI carry out studies in fundamental and clinical neurosciences. The BrainOmics team works in imaging-genetics, at the crossroad where neuroinformatics, bioinformatics and machine learning meet and in collaboration with Gustave Roussy and ICM-La Pitié-Salpétrière.
NeuroSpin is an outstanding research center on the Human brain. Part of the CEA (Atomic Energy Commission) and Paris-Saclay University, the NeuroSpin teams are leaders in very high field MRI and carry out studies in fundamental and clinical neurosciences. The BrainOmics team works in imaging-genetics, at the crossroad where neuroinformatics, bioinformatics and machine learning meet and in collaboration with Gustave Roussy, ICM-La Pitié-Salpétrière, Mondor Biomedical Research Institute.