A two-year position is available at the INRA Toulouse research center (France) from September 2019 to develop bioinformatics tools and pipelines for the analysis of "omics" sequencing data (FAANG action, GENE-SWitCH EU project).
- Level: Engineer/Technician - “Ingénieur(e) d’Etude”
- Domain: bioinformatics, genome annotation, computational biology, biostatistics, data science
- Duration: 24 months (2 years)
- Starting date: September 2019 if possible
- Location: GenPhySE unit, INRA Toulouse, 31320 Auzeville-Tolosane, France