Analyse de séquence
34396 MONTPELLIER cedex 5 FRANCE
IMGT®, the international ImMunoGeneTics information system®, http://www.imgt.org, is the global reference in immunogenetics and immunoinformatics, created in 1989 by Marie-Paule Lefranc (Université Montpellier 2 and CNRS). IMGT® is a high-quality integrated knowledge resource specialized in the immunoglobulins (IG) or antibodies, T cell receptors (TR), major histocompatibility (MH) of human and other vertebrate species, and in the immunoglobulin superfamily (IgSF), MH superfamily (MhSF) and related proteins of the immune system (RPI) of vertebrates and invertebrates. IMGT® provides a common access to sequence, genome and structure Immunogenetics data, based on the concepts of IMGT-ONTOLOGY and on the IMGT Scientific chart rules. IMGT® works in close collaboration with EBI (Europe), DDBJ (Japan) and NCBI (USA). IMGT® consists of sequence databases, genome database, structure database, and monoclonal antibodies database, Web resources and interactive tools.
Campus de Beaulieu -
35042 Rennes cedex
GenScale is a bioinformatics research team. Its main goal is to develop scalable methods, tools, and software forprocessing genomic data.
Our research is motivated by the fast development of next-generation sequencing (NGS) and third generation (TGS) technologies that provide very challenging problems both in terms of bioinformatics and computer sciences.
GenScale research is organized along four main axes:
- Data structures
- Indexing the mass of genomic data
- Focus on the de-Bruijn graph structure.
- Provide end-user and optimized library
- Optimized (time and memory) tools dedicated to NGS processing
- Data compression, genome assembly, variant detection, metagenomics, GWAS (genome-wide association Study)
- Combine several levels of parallelism
- Use existing techniques as multithreading or MapReduce
- Constrained algorithmic development, in particular, targeting hardware accelerators
- Participate in biology-oriented projects
- Inra, CEA, National Museum, Hospitals, …