Av. Hubert Curien
Committed to scientific excellence, Pierre Fabre is proud to sponsor a number of Postdoctoral fellowship positions for accelerating the career path of highly talented and dedicated individuals. Our objective is to find the world’s best talent and matching it with amazing mentors who share a passion for innovation and advancing our understanding of immuno-oncology mechanisms in order to identify tomorrow’s cure.
In charge of the implementation of “VISTA Modeling and Immune System” project, you'll be part of a highly driven team in state-of-the-art facilities. Under the supervision of our mentor, you will:
- Develop through different approaches a mathematical model of human immune system, include VISTA phase 1 pharmacodynamic readings from patients to adapt the initial model and refine the hypothesis of VISTA inhibition;
- Propose simulations on the current mechanical hypothesis of VISTA, to identify optimal dose and inform the possible extensions and combinations;
- Discover safety/efficacy biomarkers for the anti-Vista antibody;
- Maintain transversal communication between the different actors of the project: translational medicine, PK/PD and Toulouse Cancer Research Center (CRCT).
The primary focus of our [PF]² Pierre Fabre Postdoctoral Fellowship program members is to advance our understanding of disease mechanisms and publish their results in top tier journals, and present those results at major international meetings. Fellows will also participate in career-building activities intended on building their knowledge of drug development in order to facilitate their transition to a number of different career paths in biomedical sciences. The fellowship program is focused on developing the next generation of independent investigators.
Fellowship support is offered for up to two years.
This postdoc position is located in our R&D facility of Toulouse (France), in close interaction with St-Julien-en-Genevois R&D facilities, close to Geneva area
And in collaboration with Vera Pancaldi at the CRCT in Toulouse (https://www.crct-inserm.fr/en/21-v-pancaldi-2/).
Follow the link below for further information about our Postdoctoral Fellowship program:
• PhD in Mathematical Modeling, Biophysics or Biomathematics, Pharmacology, Systems Biology, Biomedical Engineering or Computational Biology.
• Expertise in Immuno-Oncology and/or Translational Biology would be appreciated.
• Knowledge of SimBiology and MATLAB is a plus.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills to take advantage of our highly collaborative environment.
• Committed to innovation, demonstrated initiative and track record in tackling new areas of research.
• Fluent English is mandatory, French would be a plus.