COMPUTATIONAL GENOMIC SCIENTIST
— ABOUT US —
Mnemo Therapeutics is a biotechnology company leveraging epigenetics to create targeted immuno- oncology treatments.
Our science is supported by decades of deeply rooted expertise from the laboratories of two world-leaders in immunology and cell engineering: Sebastian Amigorena (Institut Curie) and Michel Sadelain (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center).
Based in Paris and New York, Mnemo is positioned to develop the next generation of effective immuno- oncology therapies building on game-changing scientific and technological discoveries in the fields of epigenetic regulation, antigen discovery and CAR T cell therapy. We are assembling a team of extremely talented and experienced scientists and executives from the best institutions worldwide to join a dynamic and fast-growing work environment.
Mnemo’s E-antigen target discovery platform is located in The Cordeliers Research Center, in the academic heart of Paris on a historical site, and works to identify unprecedented novel and specific tumour antigens using our innovative technology.
We are seeking a bright and highly motivated team member with a strong computer science or bioinformatics background and a passion for scientific research and immune-oncology drug discovery.
— WHAT YOU’LL DO —
• Implementing and optimizing pipelines and algorithms to analyze and visualize data generated by new- omics technologies, working closely with the biologists developing these advances;
• Extracting biologically meaningful hypotheses from large, high-throughput experiments using statistics and machine learning;
• Building intuitive and powerful interactive visualization tools for scientists and clinicians;
• Contributing to algorithm development efforts;
• Reviewing code from project collaborators;
• Actively collaborating with, and sharing results with, computational and bench scientists, clinicians and collaborators;
• Stay current on scientific literature and implement this knowledge to new experiments and methodologies involving proteomics;
• Prepare and make technical presentations at internal meetings and scientific conferences.
We seek candidates who are excited to contribute their expertise and eager to broaden their skillset and to conduct research on large heterogenous datasets for biological insights underpinning tumor immunity and antigen recognition.
You’ll be part of the Bioinformatics Team and work hand-in-hand with computer scientists and bioinformaticians and interact closely with cell biologists and immunologists. Gaps in your knowledge will be filled by some of the world’s best scientists through our academic and industrial partnerships.
— ABOUT YOU —
• Excellent communication and interactive skills a strong collaborative attitude;
• Intellectual curiosity and strong work ethic;
• PhD or Master’s degree in bioinformatics, statistics, computer science, or other quantitative discipline;
• Proven professional or academic achievement in your field;
• Experience with high-level programming languages such as Python, R or Julia;
• Experience in use of workflow management and container systems (Nextflow, Docker, Singularity)
• Experience with cloud computing also a plus;
• Strong background in cancer ‘omics or immune-omics (basic knowledge of immunology is preferred);
• Ability to approach a large data set with curiosity and statistical rigor;
• Self-starter with strong attention to detail and accuracy and an ability to work independently to solve technical problems;
• Ability to multi-task without compromising quality and accuracy. — WHAT WE OFFER —
• A very competitive salary and range of social benefits (health insurance, transportation card, ...);
• A company philosophy that supports the health and happiness of its employees and help them build
• A culture of learning that inspires employees to reach higher and take initiative;
• An international, collaborative and creative work environment;
• A team of passionate scientists working to build best-in-class therapies to improve patients’ lives around the globe;
• Access to cutting-edge technologies and work collaboratively with internationally recognized partners both in the academic and industrial worlds.
At Mnemo Therapeutics we are committed to Diversity, Gender Equity and Inclusion and we encourage talented candidates from all backgrounds to come empower our workplace and team.
We can’t wait to hear from you!!!