SOFTWARE ENGINEER/ BIOINFORMATICIAN
— ABOUT US —
Mnemo Therapeutics is a biotechnology company leveraging epigenetics to create targeted immuno- oncology treatments.
Our science is supported by decades of deeply rooted expertise from the laboratories of two world-leaders in immunology: Sebastian Amigorena (Institut Curie) and Michel Sadelain (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center).
Based in Paris and New York, Mnemo is positioned to develop the next generation of effective immuno- oncology therapies building on game-changing scientific and technological discoveries in the fields of epigenetic regulation, antigen discovery and CAR T cell therapy. We are assembling a team of extremely talented and experienced scientists and executives from the best institutions worldwide to join this dynamic fast-growing work environment.
Mnemo’s E-antigen target discovery platform is located in The Cordeliers Research Center, in the academic heart of Paris on a historical site, and works to identify unprecedented novel and specific tumour antigens using our innovative technology.
We are seeking a bright and highly motivated team member with a bioinformatics background or computer science toolkit that is passionate about the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients.
— WHAT YOU’LL DO —
• Develop, operate and maintain processing pipelines for genomic data and the surrounding software infrastructure;
• Extend our genomics data warehouse to include new subject areas and help ensure consistent dimension definitions across the organization;
• Collaborate with transversal teams, including biologists and analysts to ensure easy, rapid, and accurate data access for the entire company;
• Conducting ad-hoc bioinformatics/computational analyses in support of various internal projects, including analysis of internal and public domain expression data (bulk and single cell transcriptomics mainly);
• Perform exploratory analyses of data and able to rapidly integrate them into automated pipelines;
• Maintain organized, well-tested code and documentation;
In this role, you will work under the direction of a bioinformatics manager and within the Bioinformatics Team to develop, operate and optimize our e-antigen discovery pipelines and their surrounding software infrastructure.
We are looking for candidates who are as passionate about computer science as they are about building high-quality data products. Candidates will have the opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced startup environment, learn new technologies, work closely with an accomplished team and communicate results through presentations and discussions with shareholders.
— ABOUT YOU —
• Excellent communication and interactive skills a strong collaborative attitude;
• Intellectual curiosity and strong work ethic;
• BS or greater in computer science, bioinformatics, statistics or equivalent discipline;
• Ideally working knowledge of genomics and immunology, and/or a willingness to learn;
• Ability to multi-task without compromising quality and accuracy.
— WHAT WE OFFER —
• A very competitive salary and range of social benefits (health insurance, transportation card, ...);
• A company philosophy that supports the health and happiness of its employees and help them build
• A culture of learning that inspires employees to reach higher and take initiative;
• An international, collaborative and creative work environment;
• A team of passionate scientists working to build best-in-class therapies to improve patients’ lives around the globe;
• Access to cutting-edge technologies and work collaboratively with internationally recognized partners both in the academic and industrial worlds.
At Mnemo Therapeutics we are committed to Diversity, Gender Equity and Inclusion and we encourage talented candidates from all backgrounds to come empower our workplace and team.
We can’t wait to hear from you!!!