The Cortes-Ciriano group studies the mutational processes and mechanisms of genome instability underpinning tumorigenesis, immune escape, and drug response through the analysis of multi-omic, high-throughput data of tumors and pre-clinical models.
24 mois/2 ans
Position description – A 2-year post-doctoral research position (with a possible extension of
1 year), is available in the group of V. Lattard “Resistance to vitamin K antagonists” at the
RS2GP Laboratory, in VetAgro Sup, Lyon, France. Our research focuses on the molecular
mechanisms that underly resistance to vitamin K antagonists used in human medicine as
antithrombotic drugs or in rodents as rodenticides. Vitamin K antagonists inhibits specifically
the Vitamin K epoxide reductase (VKORC1) enzyme involved in the vitamin K cycle. Numerous
A 2-year post-doctoral fellowship is available at the Inria Genscale team in Rennes (France) to work on the development of novel computational methods for the detection and analysis of structural variations with linked-read sequencing data with Dr Claire Lemaitre and colleagues (http://people.rennes.inria.fr/Claire.Lemaitre/).
Bioinformatician for single-cell analysis
Genomic and virulence analysis of a collection of Bacillus cereus strains causing bacteremia in preterm neonates
* Scientific master degree in bioinformatics or similar
* Experience in building and maintaining (bio-)ontologies as well as in automatizing ontology maintenance tasks (e.g. using scripts)
* Experience/exposure with master data management (data stewardship and governance) and with biological data integration as well as algorithms design and implementation
* Experience in semantic web technologies and standards, e.g. with OBO, RDF, OWL, SHACL, SPARQL, SKOS
* Familiar with graph-based systems (e.g. triple stores)
Offre de CDD pour un Ingénieur bioinformaticien en traitement de données NGS
Presentation of the Scientific/clinical environment:
The SIRIC “CURAMUS” led by the AP-HP.6 hospitals located in the East of Paris (Pitié-Salpétrière, Saint-Antoine, Tenon, Trousseau, Charles Foix), represents a major task force in oncology with more than 10 000 new cancer cases/year. CURAMUS is structured around three priority programs integrating research, care and medicines:
1) the neuro-oncology program is focused on gliomas, that strongly require a better understanding of the mechanisms of tumor initiation and progression for developing innovative therapies.
Systems genetics of cardiac aging in Drosophila