Senior Bioinformatician/Post-doc in Bioinformatics
CDD · Postdoc · 12 mois Bac+8 / Doctorat, Grandes Écoles CHUV · Lausanne (Suisse)
Date de prise de poste : 15 juin 2021
Immuno-oncology germline genetics precision medicine
- You will be in charge of a research project that explores the role of germline genetic variants in the inter-individual disparities of responses to immunotherapy, a project executed in collaboration with the personalized oncology department at CHUV, Roche/Genentech and several research centres worldwide. In particular, you will carry out the necessary bioinformatic analyses (genome-wide association studies, conception of polygenic scores), interpret data, and compile the results in scientific articles and presentations at national and international meetings. You will coordinate the project with the other collaborators involved in the study
- In parallel, you will contribute to genomic the analyses of other research projects in the group, and help develop and improve our bioinformatic pipelines (e.g. benchmarking new tools)
- You will collaborate with the other members of the Precision medicine unit in order to promote its development, in particular through your contribution to our weekly meetings.
- You hold a PhD (genetics, bioinformatics, computational biology or in a related field)
- You have an expertise in large scale genomic data analysis (e.g. GWAS, full genomes, transcriptomics, polygenic scores) and/or in the development of bioinformatic pipelines
- You have a good knowledge in English (read, spoken and written). Additional literacy in French would be an asset.
- You are independent, rigorous and dynamic.
Procédure : Application en ligne sur le site du CHUV.
Date limite : 15 mai 2021
Offre publiée le 27 avril 2021, affichage jusqu'au 30 mai 2021