Development of kernel approaches for the integration of biological data from heterogeneous sources
CDD · Thèse · 36 mois Bac+5 / Master Université Paul Sabatier Toulouse III (UT3) · Toulouse Cedex (France)
Date de prise de poste : 1 octobre 2021
Biostatisics, data analysis, multi-omics data integration
ESR6 PhD Position - Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA-ITN) "E-MUSE" Complex microbial Ecosystems MUltiScale modElling
Statistical developments for multi-omics data integration through kernel methods and identification of relevant features involved in the cheese ripening processes (https://www.itn-emuse.com/wp).
Master’s degree or engineering degree in statistics, bio-statistics, applied mathematics or bioinformatics.
- experienced user of the statistical software R, and at least basic kowledge in one other programming language (python, …)
- knowledge of the linux environment
- experiences with real, multivariate data analysis, biological data would be better, `omics’ data even more
- interest in biology, biological processes and complexity of living
- You should NOT have any kind of PhD degree. Previous research experience (which must be no longer than 4 years) although appreciated, is not mandatory.
- Educational background and previous research experience relevant for the chosen position.
- Applicants must demonstrate fluent reading, writing and speaking abilities in English. English: B2, good oral and written communication skills in English are compulsory.
- Networking and communication skills in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
- Willingness to travel abroad for the purpose of research, training and dissemination
Procédure : Apply on E-MUSE website: https://www.itn-emuse.com/esr6
Date limite : 30 juin 2021
Offre publiée le 3 juin 2021, affichage jusqu'au 30 juin 2021