ESR9: PhD fellowship in deep learning model development to predict cheese properties.
CDD · Thèse · 36 mois Bac+5 / Master University of Szeged (USZ) · Szeged (Hongrie)
Date de prise de poste : 1 septembre 2021
Machine learning on multi-omics data, feature selection, support mechanistic models with machine learning
A. Predict the properties (texture, flavour) of cheese based on lower level features. B. Use SOTA deep learning approaches for model development (https://www.itn-emuse.com/wp).
Skills and qualifications
Master’s degree in computer science ideally with a strong background in data science, machine learning, deep learning.
- Computer science, data science, machine learning, deep learning background
- Provable software development skills in one of common programming languages (e.g. Java, C++)
- Python, Tensorflow, PyTorch experience is favoured
- Willingness to learn the necessary biology background in order to work with biological data properly
- You should NOT have any kind of PhD degree. Previous research experience (which must be no longer than 4 years) although appreciated, is not mandatory.
- Educational background and previous research experience relevant for the chosen position.
- Applicants must demonstrate fluent reading, writing and speaking abilities in English. English: B2, good oral and written communication skills in English are compulsory.
- Networking and communication skills in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
- Willingness to travel abroad for the purpose of research, training and dissemination
Procédure : Apply on E-MUSE website: https://www.itn-emuse.com/esr9
Date limite : 30 juin 2021
Offre publiée le 3 juin 2021, affichage jusqu'au 30 juin 2021