Bioinformatics scientist (F/M)
CDI · Autres Bac+8 / Doctorat, Grandes Écoles Evotec · Toulouse CEDEX (France)
Date de prise de poste : 1 juillet 2021
For our site in Toulouse, France, we have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and professional Bioinformatics Scientist - Full time and permanent to join our Research informatics group and contribute to our collaborative drug discovery projects, in support to translational, in vitro and in vivo biology departments, mainly in the field of Oncology
Missions and responsibilities:
Depending of you skills you will be involved to:
- Support innovative projects in Oncology and other disease fields
- Develop pipelines for the integration and the mining of in-house and public databases like TCGA, DepMap and others.
- Use the in-house state of the art Multi-OMICS data analysis platform to discover new molecular targets and contribute to the development of the platform.
- Participate to RNA targeting projects
- Communicate findings and present results internally to biologist associates and externally to clients and partners.
Connaissances et compétences:
- Proficiency in working with bioinformatics tools and understanding of common bioinformatics algorithms and statistics
- Demonstrated strong programming skills in programming languages, especially in R, R/Shiny and also in a collaborative way using Gitlab or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in projects with applied machine learning approaches is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge in the field of oncology as well as expertise in the mining of public patient databases (TCGA), and other oncology databases.
- Experience with the analysis of single cell RNA-Seq data (cell type identification, heterogeneity of cell responses …) or transcriptomics or Multi-Omics data. Experience in the management of Linux servers is a plus
- Strong collaboration, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on multiple projects in parallel.
- Fluent English. If your skills fit partially with these requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply
Experience and education : Ph.D. in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Computational Biology or similar
Date limite : 1 octobre 2021
Offre publiée le 4 juin 2021, affichage jusqu'au 1 octobre 2021