Scientific Business Analyst - Project Manager (F/M)
CDI · Autres
Bac+8 / Doctorat, Grandes Écoles
Evotec · Toulouse CEDEX (France)
Date de prise de poste : 1 septembre 2021
For our Research Informatics Department, in our Scientific Data management Group in Toulouse, France, we are looking for an enthusiastic, team-oriented and skilled :
Scientific Business Analyst - Project Manager (F/M) - Permanent, Full Time
Main Scope of Role :
- The successful candidate will lead Informatics Project and act as Business Analyst for the design and implementation of data management informatics solutions for Evotec Sample Management operations and services to Evotec clients and partners. This role will be organizing, leading and facilitating multi-functional project teams.
Key Responsibilities or Core Accountabilities :
- Lead informatics projects for the implementation of software and data management solutions to support Evotec Sample Management operations and services to Evotec clients and partners.
- Serve as a Life Sciences subject matter expert, Business Analyst or Consultant, understanding the Client’s business needs and translating them into requirements for development teams
- Responsible for providing detailed requirements and user stories definition and user acceptance facilitation
- Ensure the right information is available to the development team in the right level of detail at the right time so that the product can be developed
- Awareness of structured approach to test planning and test execution. Assist in defining acceptance tests. Help with testing as required.
- Work closely with the developers and business representatives / application specialists from other Research Informatics support teams of Evotec Group but also with external vendors, clients and solution specialists of the domain.
- Develop and maintain application documentation. Participate in and/or conduct user training as required.
- Contribute to the consistency of the solution implemented with existing and future systems and its evolution over time.
- Works to improve the efficiency and functionality of current systems and products.
Knowledge, Skills & Capabilities :
- Knowledge of Good Project Management Practices applied to Software Development and Life Science
- Proficient in business system analysis, writing business processes, authoring business rules, and creating business and functional requirements
- IT experience in analysis, process and data flow mapping, design, development, testing, and implementation (full project life cycle) of various platforms and applications, including user interface, backend database integrations, and web services API integrations
- Experience with Agile methodologies and with working with software developers
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Regulations / Quality standards applied to Computerized Systems
- Client oriented
- Has excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team working, written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient reporting on different levels
- Pragmatism, ability to learn quickly, methodological rigor and autonomy
- Fluent in English
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- PhD, MSc or equivalent degree in Life Sciences or Informatics
- Business Analyst / Project Management direct experience in implementing Life Sciences informatics or logistics solutions
- Background or previous experience in pharmaceutical, Pharma Development
- Project Management professional qualification (PMP, Prince2) would be a plus
Offre publiée le 24 juin 2021, affichage jusqu'au 1 octobre 2021