Bioinformatics Computational Data scientist
CDI · Autres Bac+8 / Doctorat, Grandes Écoles Integrative Phenomics · Paris (France)
Date de prise de poste : 5 juillet 2021
bioinformatics ngs coding pipeline aws server calcul computation python R microbiome developpement
Integrative Phenomics is a young and dynamic healthand microbiome research start-up based in Paris. We've recently been nominated as a laureate of the "Concours d'innovation: I-NOV" organized by the French Public Investment Bank (BPI) for our deep-tech R&D.
We are seeking innovative, independent and dynamic team members, preferably with experience gained in academic or industry, to join a transformative movement within Integrative Phenomics to shape the way we develop medicines and nutrition.
Our goal is innovation in nutrition and medicine by providing personalized solutions to improve weight loss and health. Through our experiences, we know this requires individuals that are self-driven and passionate about what they do and the impact they can have rather than how their experience or skills alone fit within a system.
If you are...
Then come join us!
Job DescriptionWe're currently looking for our newest bioinformatic or computational scientist. You'll be working within a collaborative team across multiple disciplines.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing bioinformatic and analytical pipelines and improving existing data and research pipeline infrastructure and computational scalability
- Keeping up to date on tech developments (AWS, Azure, Hadoop, OLAP), analytics, and data-driven solutions
- Developing and benchmarking new and existing models and methods, especially with the gut microbiome
- Collaborating with research bioinformaticians, nutritionists, biostatitians, and AI/ML scientists to accomplish pipeline development
Depending on your profile and interests: working on metagenomic, medical, and real-world data analyses
With the current health crisis, we operate virtually with regular meetings. When possible, the position will be located within our Paris-based office. We offer a competitive salary, full private health insurance, an international environment, and whatever is needed for you to be successful.
- You have a PhD in a computational science, bioinformatics ideally working with NGS data or big data.
- You like to code and to bring solutions for analytical and pipeline development.
- Use of at least one common programming and/or analytical language (Python, R)
- Previous experience working on bioinformatic pipelines and databases
- History of working with versioning and good-quality code
- While the current posting is in English, you speak French and/or English
If you have experience with any of the following, it would be a bonus:
- Knime, SAS miner, Dataiku, or model deployment
- High-performance cloud-computing (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- API development and large-scale databases
Are you ready to join us on the mission in improving individuals' health with your talents? Please let us know!
Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis
Procédure : Envoyer un mail a "firstname.lastname@example.org" avec votre CV et idealement un lettre de motivation.
Date limite : 31 août 2021
Offre publiée le 30 juin 2021, affichage jusqu'au 31 août 2021