Bioinformatics Scientist - Full time and permanent
CDI · Autres Bac+8 / Doctorat, Grandes Écoles Evotec · Toulouse (France) Non définie
Date de prise de poste : 30 septembre 2021
RNA structure RNA motif RNA modulation SiRNA design ASO design
• For our site in Toulouse, France, we have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and Professional : Bioinformatics Scientist - permanent contract to join our Research informatics group and contribute to our collaborative drug discovery projects, in support to translational, in vitro and in vivo biology departments, mainly in the field of RNA biology and Oncology.
Missions and responsibilities :
• Support innovative projects in RNA Biology, RNA as drug target, in various disease areas
• Develop methods and pipelines for RNA Biology projects.
• Participate to the design of ASO, siRNA and contribute to the implementation of AI approaches
• Work in close interaction with RNA biologists experts as well as Computational chemistry associates
• Communicate findings and present results internally to biologist associates and externally to clients and partners.
Knowledge, skills and abilities :
• Proficiency in working with bioinformatics tools and understanding of common bioinformatics algorithms and statistics.
• Experience in RNA biology research (splicing, RNA motifs and structure analysis, RNA-protein and RNA-RNA interactions, RNA as drug target)
• Experience with RNA bioinformatics tools for structural and functional analysis of individual and alignments of RNAs, covariation and visualization (eg Vienna package, Infernal, R2R etc).
• Experience in sequence analysis, genomics, phylogenetics.
• Experience with the analysis of transcriptomics or Multi-Omics data.
• Demonstrated strong programming skills in programming languages, especially in R, R/Shiny and in a collaborative way using Gitlab or similar. Demonstrated experience in projects with applied machine learning approaches is a plus.
• Experience in the management of Linux servers is a plus.
• Strong collaboration, presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively on multiple projects in parallel.
• Fluent English.
Procédure : https://evotecgroup.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Evotec_Career_Site/job/Toulouse/Bioinformatics-Scientist-RNA-PhD-Level--F-M-_REQ-03521
Date limite : 25 septembre 2021
Offre publiée le 13 septembre 2021, affichage jusqu'au 30 septembre 2021