CDI · AI Bac+5 / Master Entreprise de biotechnologie · Paris (France)
Date de prise de poste : 12 décembre 2021
'machine learning' 'digital twin project' 'deep learning for simulation' 'model-based reinforcement learning' ' Python'
PERSUADERS is a French recruitment firm specialized in the identification and recruitment of engineers, managers, directors and C-suite executives. We claim our difference by an combined approach focused on hard and soft skills.
Our client, a start up specialized in the field of Artificial Intelligence for drug discovery, is searching for his/her next computational biologist. You will join a dynamic multi-disciplinary team (biologists, IT, pharmacists etc.). They are developing a SaaS platform combining state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms on single cell multi-omics data, public and private cell atlases, and a proprietary deep learning-based digital twin. Their goal is to supplement in vitro testing with in silico simulations and rapidly discover molecular triggers to efficiently engineer cell behavior.
The position is based in Paris, France, but the company is very flexible in terms of remote working.
As a Research Engineer in Deep Learning, you will:
• Develop machine learning algorithms to address drug discovery project with our academic
and industrial partners
• Work on the digital twin project
• Publish academic articles
• Be a core member of a fast-growingp
• Work closely with, and report directly to, the CEO and CTO
• A PhD or post-doc in deep learning for simulation (neural ODE, causal inference,
differentiable physics, …), Master degree may be also accepted
• Knowledge in model-based reinforcement learning
• Developed of Python packages
• Participated to academic articles publication
• Be a fast learner and article reader able to catch up and follow fast growing academic fields
Nice to have:
• Experience in algorithms deployment
• Background in R
• Experience with omics data
• An interest in biology
Procédure : Envoyer un email à (firstname.lastname@example.org) avec votre CV et un court resumé (4-5 lignes) expliquant pourquoi vous seriez le candidat idéal pour ce poste.
Date limite : 7 décembre 2021
Offre publiée le 29 septembre 2021, affichage jusqu'au 7 décembre 2021