CDI · IR Bac+5 / Master Whitelab Genomics · Paris (France)
Date de prise de poste : 1 novembre 2021
Gene and Cell Therapy, NGS, Structural Biology, AI, ML
STATION F – Paris, France
CDI / permanent postion / full time
We have an immediate opening for a permanent position within our Computational Biology team. We are looking for a bioinformatician/bioanalyst with solid experience in both genomics (NGS) and Structural Biology (3D modelling/docking) or proven experience in one and eager to learn the other.
The core mission
Within the Computational Biology team, you will be in charge of the analysis of various high throughput sequencing and/or structural biology datasets for our customers as well as for internal developments. You will be in charge of implementing new workflows and procedures for bioinformatic analysis and project reporting. Biological areas of interest includes but are not limited to, human biology, genomic and transcriptomic analysis, protein-ligand interaction, viral vector design, gene and cell therapy. You will also contribute to the development of new features and applications of Whitelab Genomics’ gene and cell therapy platform, aiming at providing R&D researchers from pharma and biotechnology companies with specialized and optimized AI solutions for gene and cell therapy discovery and design.
• You will be working with our computational biology lead and will frequently interact with other team members from very diverse backgrounds (Molecular Biology, IT, Datascience, etc.).
• You will help in designing new modules and functionality for Whitelab Genomics software platform dedicated to biologists.
You hold a minimum of a MSc in bioinformatics/Computational biology + 5 years of experience or ideally a PhD in a similar field plus several years of experience. You possess several of the following expertise :
- Genome : WGS, Exome
- Transcriptome : RNA-seq, Single Cell
- Epigenome : ChIP-seq, ATAC-seq, Hi-C
- Protein modelisation
- Ligand docking
- Proficiency in Python, R, bash, and associated scientific/biology libraries (BioconductoR, biopython, snakemake/nextflow, etc. )
- HPC / cloud experience (SLURM/Torque/AWS/azure, etc.)
- Ggplot2, plotly, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, etc.
- Good practices for FAIR bioinformatics research and reproducibility.
- Knowledge of graph based technologies (Neo4J, or any other) is a plus.
- Experience with Machine Learning / Deep Learning.
About WhiteLab Genomics
Procédure : Send an e-mail with cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Date limite : 30 novembre 2021
Offre publiée le 19 octobre 2021, affichage jusqu'au 30 novembre 2021