Biostatistician / Data Scientist
CDI · Ingénieur autre Bac+5 / Master Ariana Pharmaceuticals · PARIS (France)
Date de prise de poste : 1 janvier 2022
Artificial Intelligence Data science Biostatistics Precision medicine Datamining R Clinical Research Cancer CNS Autoimmune diseases Real World Evidence
Biostatistician - Data Scientist -
Ariana Pharma is a leading Artificial Intelligence (AI) drug development company. Using our advanced eXplainable Artificial Intelligence technology, we help the industry fulfil the expectations of AI and Big Data into precision medicine realities for patients.
We are transforming the way clinical trials are designed and analyzed and we believe our technology dramatically increases the chances of success of therapeutics development. Moving away from binary readouts, our Explainable AI (xAI) provides a platform to capture the value of clinical assets and incrementally progress them towards approval.
We have a strong track record of success in a broad range of therapeutic areas that include cancer, neurogenerative diseases, metabolic and auto-immune diseases etc.
We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our enthusiasm for making AI and precision medicine a reality for patients, and who want to join our rapidly growing dynamic team based in Paris. Our goal is to attract enthusiastic, dynamic, autonomous, and organized Data Scientists, Biostatisticians, or Bioinformaticians, with excellent communication skills, who will thrive at the heart of technological innovation.
- Using data analytics techniques including our KEM® machine learning software to integrate and analyze data from multi-omic and clinical studies
- Developing and applying new machine learning and statistical methods
- Contributing to the design of clinical trial study plans
- Writing up study reports, presenting results and suggesting interpretations.
The successful candidate will also participate in:
- The analysis of nutrigenomics datasets, and development of lifestyle medicine products
- Commercial processes and pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Technical specifications for our technology and testing new versions of our KEM® software.
- Masters degree, Engineering degree, PhD or equivalent in Data Science, Bio Statistics, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, or Applied Mathematics
- A strong background in molecular biology/life sciences
- Experience with omics raw and processed data analysis (RNA-seq, microarrays, WES, etc)
- A good programming level in R. Other programming languages are a plus.
- Proficient skills in descriptive and inferential statistics (hypotheses testing), statistical modeling (linear models, mixed models…) machine learning (NN, SVM, random forest…) and a sound knowledge of statistical methods in general.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Would be a plus:
- Industrial experience as a Data Scientist, Biostatistician or Computational Biologist, ideally related to biomarker research or clinical studies
- Experience with mining large databases and data engineering.
- Knowledge of Association Rules
Procédure : Envoyer CV et lettre de motivation à email@example.com
Date limite : 30 mars 2022
Offre publiée le 22 décembre 2021, affichage jusqu'au 30 mars 2022