Data Scientist, Target Discovery (Immuno oncology)
CDI · Autre Bac+8 / Doctorat, Grandes Écoles Mnemo Therapeutics · Paris (France)
Date de prise de poste : 1 mai 2022
data science, antigen discovery, proteogenomics, modelling approaches, predictive analyses
— ABOUT US —
Mnemo Therapeutics is a biotechnology company leveraging epigenetics to create targeted immuno-oncology treatments.
Our science is supported by decades of deeply rooted expertise from the laboratories of two world-leaders in immunology: Sebastian Amigorena (Institut Curie) and Michel Sadelain (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center).
Based in Paris and New York, Mnemo is positioned to develop the next generation of effective immuno-oncology therapies building on game-changing scientific and technological discoveries in the field of epigenetic regulation, antigen discovery and CAR T cell therapy. Mnemo is constituted by extremely talented and experienced scientists and executives from the best institutions worldwide, working in this dynamic, fast-growing work environment.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work culture for all employees. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to MnemoHR@Mnemo-tx.com
Your mission (Required)
— WHAT YOU’LL DO —
We are seeking a bright and proactive team member with immunology or cell biology background and a special interest in immuno-omics data to contribute to the target discovery pipeline and bridge “big data” to actionable identification and prioritization of antigen candidates.
· Drive or support target identifications based on scientific insight with cross-functional input in collaboration with bioinformatics and biology teams;
· Explore and evaluate a variety of public and in-house resources and analysis tools to study the biology of potential targets;
· Execute, when needed, in silico and in vitro studies related to the identification and characterization of novel therapeutic targets;
· Stay current on scientific literature and implement this knowledge to designing diverse methodologies and to initiating new target discovery projects;
· Prepare presentations and report findings internally in English
You’ll be part of the “early discovery team” and work hand-in-hand with computer scientists and biologists. Gaps in your knowledge will be filled by some of the world’s best scientists through our academic and industrial partnerships.
Your profile (Required)
— ABOUT YOU —
Qualifications and Experimental skills:
· MSc/PhD equivalent in life science (e.g. immunology, cancer biology, genomics, data science…);
· Minimum of 6 years of relevant research experience in an academic or biopharmaceutical setting in immune-oncology or related field;
· Deep understanding of cancer immunology, immuno-genomics or related field and good data science intuition;
· Able to independently perform data analysis using basic software;
· Experience/background in bioinformatics, biostatistics and data mining
· Experience working with data science programming languages (e.g. Python, R, )
· Experience applying theories, principles and best practices in the field of data science and advanced analytics, data modelling, data mining and evidence-informed decision-making
· Intellectual curiosity and strong work ethic;
· Excellent communication skills and strong collaborative and interactive attitude
· Ability to approach scientific problems with a deep appreciation for the underlying biology
· Ability to multi-task without compromising quality and accuracy;
· Self-starter with strong attention to detail and accuracy and an ability to work independently to solve technical problems;
· Good communication in English and be capable of presenting results both inside and outside of company.
Date limite : None
Offre publiée le 11 avril 2022, affichage jusqu'au 10 juin 2022