Senior Nutrition Scientist - Biostatistics
CDI · Autres Bac+8 / Doctorat, Grandes Écoles INTEGRATIVE PHENOMICS · PARIS (France)
Date de prise de poste : 1 juin 2022
- Are you looking to give meaning to your work while flourishing in a motivating and evolving work environment?
- Do you want to grow with and participate in a project where you are involved across multiple areas of the company?
- Are you looking for comfortable working conditions that accommodate to personal and family life?
- Would you like to see your contributions materialize into on-the-market solutions that meet the needs of individuals internationally?
- Are you passionate about advances in nutrition and healthcare technology, research, and products?
- Do you want to make a difference by improving individual’s health along with their quality of life?
- Do you have energy, enthusiasm, and talent?
WHY WAIT? JOIN US NOW!
We are a company that has an ambitious and concrete objective: to support nutritional security for all and to prevent chronic diseases related to nutrition and lifestyle: obesity, diabetes, cancer and cholesterol... so that everyone can live a healthy life.
Eating healthier can save more than 10 years of life expectancy!
One in five deaths in the world due to poor diet!
The integration of technologies is the solution today
IF YOU’RE LIKE US AND YOU WANT TO BE AN ACTOR IN INDIVIDUALS’ HEALTH, THEN JOIN US AS WE MAKE AN IMPACT TOGETHER
Our company has a unique model: we assemble multiple disciplines and research areas to develop marketable nutrition and medical solutions. We are working across fields including Artificial Intelligence, Nutrition, Medicine, Metagenomics, Biology, Statistics, Machine Learning and IT. We have earned the title of "Deep tech" in France and have won multiple innovation and research competitions.
At Integrative Phenomics, whatever your nationality, your origins, and your beliefs, only talent, enthusiasm, and skills count. Our projects and our team are growing rapidly, and we are looking for candidates who are motivated to jump quickly into our exciting projects.
We know how to reward individuals commensurate with skills and their contributions.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU
Senior Nutrition Scientist - Biostatistics
The Nutrition Scientist in Biostatistics and Data Quality is part of the company’s R&D group reporting directly to the company’s CEO.
The Nutrition Scientist in Biostatistics and Data Quality partakes in the company’s research initiatives and supports company’s solutions with a strong focus on running high quality statistical and analytical approaches while collaborating with internal and external research scientists. The position also entails strengthening the company’s internal nutritional knowledge through enhancing internal databases and ensuring data quality vital to the company’s solutions and R&D objectives. The Nutrition Scientist in Biostatistics and Data Quality is also responsible for serving as a point of contact for biostatistical methods and data management procedures for nutritional and biological or medical data, where applicable. The position requires collaboration with Nutritional Scientists, Data Scientists, and development teams to support company solutions and R&D objectives.
- Contributing to statistical analysis methodology by serving as point of contact and applying the appropriate biostatistical methods in the context of project objectives
- Performing analyses (e.g. basic data analysis, statistical test, statistical modeling) or analytics (e.g. a dashboard) on biological, medical, and nutritional datasets with appropriate tools (e.g. Excel, SAS, R, Python, HTML, Tableau)
- Advancing the company’s research programs through guiding experimental designs and assuring proper statistical methods in the context of the study’s scientific objectives
- Establishing, contributing, and carrying out data-management procedures related to nutritional databases in collaboration with Nutritional scientists
- Writing programs in appropriate language to synthesize, develop, and manage datasets from multiple databases and data sources
- Developing and maintaining pre-analytical procedures for clinical, biological, environmental, and lifestyle data
- Processing raw nutritional data using reference nutritional databases in collaboration with Nutritional Scientists to produce data for analyses
- Enhancing nutritional and associated reference databases by incorporating nutritional databases, determining and ensuring their quality, and evaluating applicability for use
Synthesis and communication
- Contribute to written internal and external reports by summarizing analytic deliverables, including methods, results, and interpretations of results for project and/or company R&D objectives
- Presenting project and research results to internal technical and non-technical stakeholders and to external research collaborators
Education and experience:
- Master’s degree in Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Nutrition, Bioinformatics, or related fields with post-graduate experience
- Doctorate in Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Nutrition, Bioinformatics
- Epidemiological methods with the knowledge and/or interest to apply to nutrition and associated datasets
- Proven management of large datasets from acquisition to analysis, particularly for nutritional and clinical data
- Ability to develop and apply suitable methodology, conduct statistical analyses, report methods, and communicate results of a project both written and orally
- Solid methodology to assess nutritional parameters (e.g. food intake) as well as statistical methods to analyze these data as well as associated data (environment, lifestyle, etc.)
- Ability to learn and apply new skills, methods, or programs/algorithms to projects
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively within research groups and ability to interact in a cross-functional teams
Direct supervision of team of statisticians and programmers. May have direct supervision of contractors.
What we offer
Compensation: A competitive base salary with limitless growth potential.
Benefits: Our team members are the foundation of our company, as such, our generous benefits package includes:
• Generous 36 days off
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Internal Growth Opportunity
• Training to set you up for success
• Supportive team environment
• Additional incentives for exceeding goals
• Stock options
INTEGRATIVE PHENOMICS is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability.
INTEGRATIVE PHENOMICS also complies with all applicable and European laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration.
Procédure : Envoyer mail à firstname.lastname@example.org Réf. Biostat Nutrition
Date limite : 15 août 2022
Offre publiée le 27 avril 2022, affichage jusqu'au 15 août 2022