Research Executive, Associate, or Fellow in bioinformatics
CDD · IE · 12 mois (renouvelable) Bac+5 / Master Cancer Science Institute of Singapore, National University of Singapore · Singapore (Singapour) SGD 3,000 - 6,000 (Monthly)
Date de prise de poste : 4 juillet 2022
single cell RNA-seq long read sequencing stem cells leukemia cancer
- Provide expertise in conducting research activities, including but not limited to planning, organizing, conducting, and communicating research studies at CSI Singapore, in the laboratory of Motomi Osato.
- Experience with analysis of large-scale genomics data, including (but not limited to) WGS and transcriptomic data
- Experience with using computational tools written in one/all R, PERL and Python.
- Application of qualitative and quantitative research techniques which include accurate in-depth assessment, interpretation and evaluation of next generation sequencing data sets, conceptualize new ideas and develop plans for independent research in the field of WGS and other data modalities generated by next generation sequencing (e.g., RNAseq, scRNA-seq, etc.).
- Write and review research papers, presenting research outcomes and develop connections with local and international researchers for collaboration work.
- Contribute to project management, provision of guidance to more junior researchers as well as undergraduate and graduate students, occasional educational/instructional activities.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Procédure : Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with full CV and letter of motivation
Date limite : 30 juin 2022
Prof. Motomi Osato
Offre publiée le 4 mai 2022, affichage jusqu'au 30 juin 2022