Data Scientist – RNA-seq & omics
CDI · Autres Bac+5 / Master VRS · Paris (France) 45-55K€ + Bonus
data scientist, data science, bioinformatics, bioinformatician, biostatistics, RNA-sea, long-read, PacBio, data analysis, interpretation, immunology, concology, HPC, AWS, mass spectrometry, LC-MS, mas
Exciting opportunity for an accomplished Data Scientist/Bioinformatician with RNA-Seq and Omics data analysis experience in Paris!
In this new role, you will join a dynamic and expanding team of experts developing novel immune therapies to target challenging indications in a variety of disease areas. You will be responsible for high-impact research projects at the interface of computational biology, bioinformatics, and drug discovery & development.
Working within a friendly bioinformatics team, your responsibilities will include:
- Perform integrative analyses combining RNA-based with protein-based data
- Analysis & interpretation of large-scale omics data, form conclusions and write technical reports
- Research and development of new algorithms and techniques to select and prioritise antigen candidates
- Work closely with expert Proteomics Scientists, Bioinformaticians & Immunologists – helping & supporting experimental design, pipeline optimisation & data interpretation activities
To be considered for this great position, you will possess:
- A MSc and/or PhD in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, or closely related field + 3 years relevant data science/bioinformatics experience, ideally within a biopharma setting
- Experience with RNA-Seq and Omics data analysis – long-read, PacBio, Mass Spectrometry, etc…
- Previous experience within Oncology would be a strong advantage, ideally within Immune, Colorectal or Ovarian cancers
- Excellent organisation and communication skills: English is mandatory, French would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team of experienced scientists solving real-life problems and providing innovative solutions. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a forward-thinking environment and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you’re looking for your next challenge as a Data Scientist/Bioinformatician within the Immuno-Oncology arena, this could be the job for you!
Contact Franck Peron at VRS now for more details.
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Date limite : None
Offre publiée le 16 mai 2022, affichage jusqu'au 12 juillet 2022