2 Ingénieurs(es) en bioinformatique
CDD · IE · 24 mois (renouvelable) Bac+5 / Master Université Paris Cité/ Inserm UMRS 1124 & U1133 · Paris (France) Selon les grilles de rémunération de l'Inserm
Date de prise de poste : 1 septembre 2022
Bioinformatics, omics, data analysis, computational biology, network biology & toxicology
The place of employment is in Paris in France. Two full-time positions are open for a period of 2 years with possible extension. One position will join the group of Systems Toxicology led by Professor K. Audouze (https://systox.u-paris-sciences.fr/ ), specialized in the development of innovative and new methods and models with the aim to have a better understanding of the effect from the chemical exposure on human health. The second one will work with Professor O. Taboureau (http://bfa.univ-paris-diderot.fr/equipe-8/team-members/?lang=en), within bioinformatics, chemical biology and omics data analysis.
The successful candidates will spend the majority of their time with PARC related activities.
The Partnership for the Assessment of Risks from Chemicals (PARC) led by ANSES, and granted under Horizon Europe is one of the largest projects of its kind in the world with over 200 partners from all over Europe and a budget of €400 million. PARC will develop, apply and use New Approach Methodologies (NAMs) in hazard and risk assessment of chemicals. These in vitro and in silico approaches will be combined with development of new methods for hazard and risk assessments, and use of Next Generation Risk Assessment (NGRA) approaches. Activities in PARC are closely linked to regulatory needs as identified by EU organizations such as the European Chemical Agency (ECHA) and the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and other international agencies.
Skills and Professional Abilities
- Good skills in programming (R and python suitable), knowledge of other languages would be a plus
- Good knowledge in computational biology and bioinformatics.
- Good general knowledge in biology/biochemistry, and ideally have notions in toxicology
- English level B2 to C2 (CEFR)
Know how :
- Programming, installing the necessary tools on the machines
- Knowledge in computational biology tools/software
- Adaptation to the specific needs of the research project
- Know how to carry out a study analysis (preparation and integration of data, statistical analysis, interpretation, report of results and exchange with other non-bioinformatic researchers)
- Working in a team
- Good organization of your work for reproducibility of analyzes
- Know how to communicate with non-bioinformatics researchers
Procédure : send CV and cover letter to Karine Audouze, firstname.lastname@example.org and Olivier Taboureau, email@example.com
Date limite : 31 juillet 2022
Karine Audouze & Olivier Taboureau
Offre publiée le 21 juin 2022, affichage jusqu'au 31 juillet 2022